Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of School

On the last day of school I brought my mom's camera to school to take pitchers of my friends! It was a very fun last day of school, I got more people to sing my year book than I ever did, mostly because I have 8 classes. I got some really cute pitchers of my friends!


My good friend Kate

Sam from my history class

My old friend Josie

Josie and Kate

My friend Zack from my math class

My friend Olivia

Olivia, Gretta and Michaela

Sara and Olivia

Olivie and Gretta

Gretta and Michaela

This is my little group of really good friends. Sara, Olivia, Gretta, Michaela, and Bethann!
We were always together last year and I was able to get a pitcher of everyone.
:) Only Kate didn't have this lunch so I didn't get a pitcher with her in it:(

Sara, Olivia, and Gretta

Mary, and Journey

1 comment:

Pat said...

Talbie, you are so cute. It looks like you are very poperlar. I now a lot of boys like you. You'll have ti watch out. We don;t want you married until you are at least 19. Love grandma